What I like about this question is that with all the new stuff out there, the economy being in the dumps and all of the political and economic uncertainty, I wonder which great technology will be overlooked which might not otherwise be.
- Free The DAS! wp.me/p1hF1O-hK 3 hours ago
- @RobinMeade Skiing with my wife of 19 yrs makes me happy. Her smile is all I need. #mxphappy pic.twitter.com/SeTE5uF0lH http://t.co/X9TXbLPRZ8 15 hours ago
- @HLNTV @RobinMeade "Gun Free Zones" have done NOTHING to save anyone. Good people carrying will stop the bad people who cause the problems. 17 hours ago
- @virtualswede @jasemccarty Sleeping in or stuck at the Flavia machine 1 day ago
- @KristiAnnegers Welcome to the dark side. It will take some time but you will come to love Twitter! 2 days ago
CategoriesBig Data c410x c6100 Career Stuff Cloud at Home Cloud Computing Cloud Storage CPU Computing Crowbar Data Availability Dell EMC GPU Computing Hadoop HPC IaaS Microservers Modular Data Center NVIDIA Open Source OpenStack PaaS Power and Cooling PowerEdge C Rack Footprint Scalability Service and Support Supercomputing TCO Trade Shows